2. Use and Storage of Information
- When you visit the Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may collect additional information about you from emails or other correspondence that you send to us and we may also collect information about your usage of the Website.
- Your information will enable us to supply to you the information or services that you have requested. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services. We will also use and analyse information collected so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may contact you, if you have agreed, by telephone, SMS text message or by email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by emailing us.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or are sold to, or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
3. Storage of Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or legislation permits.
- If your personal information changes, please advise us of the relevant changes as soon as possible by emailing us.
4. IP addresses
On each visit to our website, the server will log your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, but none of your personal details can be derived from this information.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be emailed to email@example.com.
A Division of Copestone Copywriters Ltd
The Write House
6 Park Meadow
Hertfordshire AL9 5HA
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7100 4460